FC Distance Education Handbook
The Fullerton College Distance Education Handbook was compiled and written by the 2016-17 Distance Education Advisory Committee (DEAC).
The goals of this handbook are to:
- Articulate the mission and goals of the Distance Education program, especially as they pertain to the Fullerton
College Educational Master Plan.
- Provide technical and pedagogical support and resources for faculty teaching online and hybrid courses.
- Furnish information about training and mentoring for online and hybrid course delivery methods.
- Inform faculty about the mandatory policies and procedures (Title IV, V, Ed. Code, ADA, etc.) that relate to
Distance Education courses.
- Define best practices in Distance Education and how those should be incorporated into course design and
- Offer comprehensive resources for ongoing faculty development.