Welcome to Distance Education at Fullerton College!
The mission of Distance Education is to support accessible, equitable, innovative, and student-centered instruction in a variety of modalities.
Four Ways to Access Canvas
- Go directly to the secure login page at: fullcoll.instructure.com
- Use your MyGateway username and password to login.
- You will then be directed to your Canvas dashboard
- Download the mobile app
- Directions for Android devices
- Directions for iOS devices
- If you have any issues, use the QR code from a desktop version of Canvas to log in to the Canvas mobile app.
- Find the Canvas link on the Fullerton College website on the homepage.
- Inside MyGateway, in the student tab,
- Click on Student in the left-hand sidebar
- Scroll down and find the Canvas symbol or the Canvas @ Fullerton College hyperlink in the Distance Education section of the page.
- If you need to reset your MyGateway password, do it only once and wait for the system to sync up which can take up to an hour. If you reset it multiple times, the system will get gridlocked. For help with MyGateway, call the District Information Services Help Desk: 714-808-4849.
Canvas 24/7 Support Line: 1-844-600-4948
Report a Problem with Canvas: Find the link in the FC Resources Menu in Canvas. File a ticket for a personal response from the Canvas support team.
For help with Canvas, call 844-600-4948. Or, find the link to Report a Problem in the FC Resources Menu.
For help with missing classes in Canvas or a missing Canvas account, please use the Canvas Help Form.