Welcome to Distance Education at Fullerton College
Our mission is to support accessible, equitable, innovative, and student-centered instruction in a variety of modalities.
Four Ways to Access Canvas
1. Direct Canvas Link
- Go directly to the secure login page at: fullcoll.instructure.com
- Use your MyGateway username and password to log in
- You will then be directed to your Canvas dashboard
2. Download the Canvas Mobile App
- Directions for Android devices
- Directions for iOS devices
- If you have any issues, use the QR code from a desktop version of Canvas to log in to the Canvas mobile app.
3. Canvas Link on the FC Website
- Log into MyGateway
- Click on Student in the left-hand sidebar menu
- Scroll down and find the Canvas symbol or the Canvas @ Fullerton College hyperlink in the Distance Education section of the page
- If you need to reset your MyGateway password, do it only once and wait for the system to sync up, which can take up to an hour. If you reset it multiple times, the system will get gridlocked. For help with MyGateway, call the District Information Services Help Desk: 714-808-4849.
There are several ways to get your Canvas questions answered:
- Canvas 24/7 Support Line: 1-844-600-4948
- Canvas Chat: locate the link in the FC Resources menu in Canvas
- Canvas Instructor Guides
- Canvas Student Guides
- Canvas Video Guides
For help with missing classes in Canvas or a missing Canvas account, please use the Canvas Help Form.
Darnell Kemp (she/her)
Director, Distance Education
Cory Thomas (she/her)