In person trainings:
Students: Want to be an expert in navigating Canvas?
Attend one of the following student orientations during week 1 and week 2 of the semester.
All students are welcome to attend.
- Wednesday, January 29, 10:30-11:30 a.m. room 827 (2nd floor of library)
- Thursday, January 30 7:30-8:30 a.m. room 827 (2nd floor of library)
- Thursday, January 30, 4-5 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Friday, January 31, 2-3 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Tuesday, February 4, 4-5 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Tuesday, February 4, 7-8 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Thursday, February 6, 12-1 p.m. room 827 (2nd floor of library)
Students – want to make sure you are ready for online learning? This online readiness course will help you be prepared:
- learn how to organize your space, your course materials and yourself
- learn tips and tricks for time management
- learn the importance of setting up a schedule that works for you
- learn the perils of procrastination
- learn how to communicate effectively online (asychronously and synchronously)
- learn the difference between reading print and online texts
- learn strategies to stay focused when reading (and studying) online
Students, prepare to learn online!
Use the button below to be taken directly to it in Canvas. (This will require you to log in to your Canvas account.)