Get ready for the semester!
Student trainings available!
In person workshops:
Students: Want to be an expert in navigating Canvas?
Attend one of the following student orientations during week 1 and week 2 of the semester.
All students are welcome to attend. No sign up necessary
- Wednesday, January 29, 10:30-11:30 a.m. room 827 (2nd floor of library)
- Thursday, January 30 7:30-8:30 a.m. room 827 (2nd floor of library)
- Thursday, January 30, 4-5 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Friday, January 31, 2-3 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Tuesday, February 4, 4-5 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Tuesday, February 4, 7-8 p.m. inside the Academic Support Center
- Thursday, February 6, 12-1 p.m. room 827 (2nd floor of library)
- learn how to organize your space, your course materials and yourself
- learn tips and tricks for time management
- learn the importance of setting up a schedule that works for you
- learn the perils of procrastination
- learn how to communicate effectively online (asychronously and synchronously)
- learn the difference between reading print and online texts
- learn strategies to stay focused when reading (and studying) online
Ready to become an effective online learner?