The Distance Education office is available to review your courses and help you remediate any accessibility issues.
- Add a designer to your course.
- Your course will be reviewed for accessibility concerns.
- You will receive a report with tips on how to address any accessibility concerns.
Adding a Designer to Your Course:
The course designer role in Canvas is for instructional designers to help with course content. It is a FERPA compliant role that has no access to grades or student assignment submission data.
- Go to course
- Select People
- Select +People
- Enter email@example.com in the text box
- Under role, select Designer